• Welcome back! Thank you for being a part of this Traders Community. Let's discuss and share :)
    Selamat datang kembali! Trimakasih telah menjadi bagian dari Komunitas Trader ini. Mari berdiskusi dan berbagi :)

Recent content by NPNavigator

  1. NPNavigator

    New EA DeepGold LLM EA – when gold listens to artificial intelligence (well, almost)

    Dear sir, this forum section is about Expert Advisors, not brokers — here we discuss logic, tests, APIs, and other technical aspects. For broker‑related discussions, there are separate threads where you can vent and discuss regulation, execution, and spreads. But since you asked, I’ll answer in...
  2. NPNavigator

    New EA DeepGold LLM EA – when gold listens to artificial intelligence (well, almost)

    Oh, so much emotion! Just like gold on NFP news — suddenly and without warning. Let’s take it step by step. About brokers. I’m not going to help you here — finding an “honest broker” is like looking for a unicorn: everyone has heard of it, but no one has ever seen one. The only advice I can...
  3. NPNavigator

    New EA DeepGold LLM EA – when gold listens to artificial intelligence (well, almost)

    Hi! Thank you for your interest in the project — it’s nice when an advisor finds its people. Regarding “sending the EA” — unfortunately, I don’t send files via private messages, but it’s much simpler: just type the advisor’s name into any search engine, and you’ll get a page with a full...
  4. NPNavigator

    New EA DeepGold LLM EA – when gold listens to artificial intelligence (well, almost)

    Yes, 2.0 turned out to be so lively that it inspired the creation of another one— MultiSymbol LLM EA. The essence is the same, only now the robot does not focus on one gold, but works with an entire multi-currency portfolio: the list of pairs is separated by commas, and the AI analyzes them...
  5. NPNavigator

    New EA DeepGold LLM EA – when gold listens to artificial intelligence (well, almost)

    Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your progress — “slowly but surely” is exactly how gold works: it doesn’t like to rush either, but when it moves, it moves beautifully. The project is alive and even growing. Version 2.0 has already been released and includes quite a few updates...
  6. NPNavigator

    New EA DeepGold LLM EA – when gold listens to artificial intelligence (well, almost)

    Thank you for such a detailed and thorough list of questions — it’s immediately clear that you approach the matter thoroughly, unlike those guys who launch an advisor and pray to the chart. I’ll start with the main point. About the source code. Unfortunately, I can’t share the source code —...
  7. NPNavigator

    New EA DeepGold LLM EA – when gold listens to artificial intelligence (well, almost)

    Dear participant, thank you for your perseverance — it deserves better use. Your question is indeed important, and I have already answered it earlier in this thread. But it seems you’re asking it with enviable regularity, as if you’re checking whether I’ve changed my mind overnight. I hasten to...
  8. NPNavigator

    New EA DeepGold LLM EA – when gold listens to artificial intelligence (well, almost)

    Friends, hello everyone! I’d like to share some news: the DeepGold EA project is gradually moving to the next stage of development. The code has been significantly reworked, new features have been added (LLM model selection, news filters, dollar index tracking), and now some of these features...
  9. NPNavigator

    New EA DeepGold LLM EA – when gold listens to artificial intelligence (well, almost)

    Dear samshoshoEA, I think I am beginning to suspect that you are a very persistent AI bot that is testing my convergence response. No kidding, but your question (for the third time in a thread) was discussed in detail in message No. 16 — it's right on the shelves. So we scroll a little higher...
  10. NPNavigator

    New EA DeepGold LLM EA – when gold listens to artificial intelligence (well, almost)

    You're absolutely right — Python is like a Swiss army knife with a laser sight for analysis and neural networks: flexible, powerful, a library wagon. But I deliberately went through the "all in one" on MQL5, and here's why: 1. The principle of "one button" The ADVISOR should work according to...
  11. NPNavigator

    New EA DeepGold LLM EA – when gold listens to artificial intelligence (well, almost)

    Hi! I understand the desire to roll back to a time when "everything worked and didn't buzz," but it's like a favorite bar that's closed for renovation, and the "deepseek-chat" sign is no longer lit. DeepSeek has officially retired the old model, so version 1.4 from message #54 will now knock on...
  12. NPNavigator

    New EA DeepGold LLM EA – when gold listens to artificial intelligence (well, almost)

    The situation is this: deepseek-v4-pro sometimes turns on the "stars" mode — it gets cranky and throws HTTP 1003, saying, "don't come, I'm tired." And her younger sister, deepseek-v4-flash, plows like a caffeine—fueled workaholic - flawlessly and smartly. So now I'm preparing a new version of...
  13. NPNavigator

    New EA DeepGold LLM EA – when gold listens to artificial intelligence (well, almost)

    It seems that we have not an isolated case here, but a direct flash mob "HTTP 1003"! The DeepSeek server apparently decided that Doomsday had come and turned on the "fortress siege" mode for everyone at once. It happens when DeepSeek has a global glitch, or they massively shake up access rules...
  14. NPNavigator

    New EA DeepGold LLM EA – when gold listens to artificial intelligence (well, almost)

    The third API key in a short time? Yes, you are already a VIP customer of DeepSeek! With such an expense of keys, you will soon be given branded mugs and calendars. But seriously, you may not be burning your keys, but simply losing them due to locks. When the server receives a flurry of...
  15. NPNavigator

    New EA DeepGold LLM EA – when gold listens to artificial intelligence (well, almost)

    Error 1003 from DeepSeek means: "You're being too persistent, chill out." Literally, your account or IP address is temporarily blocked due to exceeding the request limits or violating the API terms of use. You may have accidentally staged a DDoS attack with your experiments. What to do: 1...
Back
Top